Inktober



Rhonda mentioned Inktober the other day on her blog, and I wasn't going to try to participate, but WTH, I like drawing in ink so thought I would give it a go.

The  only problem is, does just 5 minutes sketching with a normal pen count?? I don't normally just use a ball point pen when inking something but figure I will usually have a "normal" pen with me, so even if I don't have any paper when I need to draw, I can draw on myself with it :p So I missed the first 2 days, but am going to try for a quick sketch everyday from now on. :)

The above is a sketch of a Om Nom with rabbit ears :p

Comments

  1. Don't know where my comment went but...
    It's ink so it counts! And he's cute - had to link up to see what an Om Nom is! ha ha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thats what I thought, its still ink :) I just think they are the cutest little things lol have all the games on my tablet to play when bored lol :)

      Delete
  2. You, with those mad drawing skills and sense of humor, will make a great addition to Inktober! Nice start!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love ink. Wonderful, of course it counts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. love ink too, just never thought to use a ball point pen for drawing before for some odd reason

      Delete
  4. I think any sort of ink counts.
    cute little character.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3