365 Sketches #6

A nail polish container. My hands are way too shaky to put nail polish on now, it would end up everywhere but my nails lol

Some people find it odd that I can draw when I can hardly write without it looking like complete chicken scratch because my hands shakes. Its either because I use different muscles when writing and drawing, or it just because I have been drawing for song, I can draw because of muscle memory. Who knows *shrug*

And yes, I hit a lot of wrong keys when typing lol, really thankful for the delete key

Comments

  1. Ooh, I really like that. It's a wonderful drawing! I have trouble with my hands shaking too sometimes, but it's better when I'm drawing and painting, not sure why either...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lisa :) it is very odd our hands don't shake when drawing, worth looking into in the future when I have more time to see if there is any science behind it

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3