Weekly Book Wrap Up

One more book finished, but so busy with uni, not much time for reading :/ Will probably have to play catch up during the summer to make my 100 book goal for the year. Or start reading a lot of children's books :p


Lion in the Valley  (Amelia Peabody, #4)Lion in the Valley by Elizabeth Peters
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Yet again, entertaining read with a few very funny, laugh out loud moments and the "big" reveal of a supporting character in the series.



Still reading:

In Progress: See Inside a Lettering Artist's Sketchbook and Process, from Pencil to Vector
by








Comments

  1. Read children's books, they are great!! Bah humbug, I remember being at work, it cut into my reading and craft time!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use to be able to read at work, but school work just gets in the way now :p

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3