Cartoon Me

Quick drawing of a little cartoon me. I wanted something simple and easy to draw again. For the actual comic I want it to be a tad more detailed but since I don't know what my comic for the module I am doing at Uni is going to be about yet, or have a story written, (need to really narrow down ideas tomorrow), the art style can wait until I have the idea set in stone. (I have a few ideas, but not sure if they will work for a 6-8 page comic or be too long actually)

I would be crazy to do a comic in Painter, and we are using a different program anyway, (which I need to really take a look at later tonight). But I do think it would look really interesting to have a comic done with Painter, there is probably one out there that has a similar look to it so might do some searching.

Comments

  1. Cute cartoon! They really have you doing everything at your school. What fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. we do tend to do a bit of everything, didn't have to draw a cartoon of yourself, just ended up that way for one of the modules lol

      Delete
  2. will be looking forward to your cartoon - that's a lot of pages 6 to 8...such a challenge that would be for me. love your little you cartoon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the 6-8 page comic will be something different, I probably wont even be in it lol and thanks :)

      Delete
  3. Looks like there is going to be a lot of cuteness in the cartoon

    ReplyDelete
  4. I actually finished the next day but haven't posted it since it is very simple lol probably will in the next few days :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3