Weekly Book Wrap Up

oops 2 books behind my goal, I tend not to read when I am sick oddly enough lol I don't want to have to concentrate when sick.


Saga, Volume 6Saga, Volume 6 by Brian K. Vaughan
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

MUCH better than the last volume. The story moves at a good pace, jumping forward in time really helped this story. The art style as usual suits the story perfectly, the characters are well drawn and the action panels look great. I love all of the colour. Looking forward to the next collected issues.



Currently reading:

Snow Crash
tagged: currently-reading
The Lie Tree
tagged: currently-reading

goodreads.com

2016 Reading Challenge

2016 Reading Challenge
Jennifer has read 71 books toward her goal of 100 books.
hide

Comments

  1. I'm glad you enjoyed the book! I also tend to read less when I don't feel well, it's hard to focus sometimes...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I have every faith in you, and I am barracking for you!! I can't watch complicated TV (no subtitles)or read books when I am poorly either.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa- yeah I dont feel like I can focus enough on the book to enjoy it properly

    cindy- the whole series is worth a read and very nicely drawn (by a Canadian too lol)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3