Weekly Book Wrap Up

Royal Assassin (Farseer Trilogy, #2)Royal Assassin by Robin Hobb
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Typical fantasy fare, but I find this more character driven than some fantasy. Enjoyed it more than the first one since you have already been introduced to most of the featured characters. Yes, there are a few slow points but overall the story flows and doesn't get bogged down by too much unneeded detail. More of Nighteyes!




You're All Just Jealous of My JetpackYou're All Just Jealous of My Jetpack by Tom Gauld
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

I really liked some of these quick little comics, very witty and made me laugh out loud. But on the whole I found the collection a bit boring, and not because I didn't understand them, mostly because I thought many of them were trying too hard to come off witty and clever, so I think they fail at being clever.


Currently reading:


The Lie Tree
tagged: currently-reading
Assassin's Quest
tagged: currently-reading
In Cold Blood
tagged: currently-reading

goodreads.com

2016 Reading Challenge

2016 Reading Challenge
Jennifer has read 81 books toward her goal of 100 books.
hide

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3