Weekly Book Wrap Up

Batman: The Killing JokeBatman: The Killing Joke by Alan Moore
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

loved the art, but felt the story was too short. Interesting backstory for the Joker, but could have been longer.






Comics Sketchbooks: The Private Worlds of Today's Most Creative TalentsComics Sketchbooks: The Private Worlds of Today's Most Creative Talents by Steven Heller
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I love seeing other artist sketchbooks so this was a great book for seeing rough work, but too much finished work to have sketchbook in the title I thought. Still worth a read to see how people work and develop their ideas tho.




Currently Reading:



The Lie Tree
tagged: currently-reading
Assassin's Quest
tagged: currently-reading
In Cold Blood
tagged: currently-reading

goodreads.com

2016 Reading Challenge

2016 Reading Challenge
Jennifer has read 86 books toward her goal of 100 books.
hide

Comments

  1. I love seeing artist's sketchbook books too. I think they're fascinating.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3