Weekly Book Wrap Up

Still reading War and Peace, but its a big bloody book lol Did manage to finish a graphic novel tho.


Postal, Vol. 1Postal, Vol. 1 by Bryan Hill
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Quick easy read about a town founded by criminals for criminals but you can't commit any crime. The art goes well with the story, each character is drawn very differently, unlike with some graphic novels where the characters can look too similar. The story did start out really strong but then just went downhill. A bit predictable, and I felt it was full of stereotypes about criminals and mental health issues. *edit, I figured out what bugs me about this comic, while I liked the character designs, the characters themselves were just really one dimensional*

I had to go back and reminds myself how the volume ended, it was forgettable and wouldn't cause me to go pick up any more issues to see what happens.

View all my reviews

Jennifer's bookshelf: currently-reading

The Lie Tree
tagged: currently-reading
In Cold Blood
tagged: currently-reading
War and Peace
tagged: currently-reading

goodreads.com

2017 Reading Challenge

2017 Reading Challenge
Jennifer has read 10 books toward her goal of 40 books.
hide

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3