Weekly Book Wrap Up

Still reading War and Peace lol Its taking a long time because I'm only reading it really when its nice outside and I can sit in the sun. Its a big bloody book but I am enjoying it.


 The Red Headed League (The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes, #2)The Red Headed League by Arthur Conan Doyle
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Better then the last story, not as predictable and a more interesting mystery. Very fast read, more info about the "bad guy" would have been nice tho. I will keep reading in the hopes of discovering why people like Holmes so much as a character, because besides the first novel, I can't figure out why.

View all my reviews


 

Jennifer's bookshelf: currently-reading

The Lie Tree
tagged: currently-reading
In Cold Blood
tagged: currently-reading
War and Peace
tagged: currently-reading

goodreads.com

2017 Reading Challenge

2017 Reading Challenge
Jennifer has read 17 books toward her goal of 40 books.
hide

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3