Sunday Sketches

I know I've drawn a Hornbill before, but there are so many of them I could probably draw a couple dozen or more and not repeat any species. This is #104.

This loon (#105) looks very startled and their call can be creepy the first time you hear it if you have never heard one before.

A Long-tailed Tit (#106). You do get them around here but they are so quick you really need to be paying attention and have a bit of luck on your side.

Still sketching these with my left hand mostly because I am actually enjoying practicing with my left, never know what can happen to your dominant hand in the future so might as well learn how to use the other one just in case.

Linking up to Sunday Sketches

Comments

  1. Fabulous bird sketches again! You are so smart to learn to sketch with non-dominant hand for exactly that reason.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely collection of bird sketches today, I should try with my right hand as I am a lefty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wonderful! Love your bird sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These sketches are fantastic! You are excellent with your left hand.

    ReplyDelete
  5. great bird sketches!! I did a little doodle of an owl this week. I love drawing birds...and cats :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your long tailed tit. I recognized it at once :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks Paula :)

    thank you Christine :) would be interesting to see how drawing with your right hand not being your dominant hand, wonder if it would make a difference

    thanks A Colorful World :)

    thank you Lisa :)

    thanks Sue :) your owl is very nice:)

    glad the Tit was recognizable NatureFootstep, thanks :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3