MS is so much Fun

(#156)

I had all kinds of plans today to get so much work done, work more on the 3D dragon, work on an etching, work on website redesign but that didn't happen. MS kicked my ass today, too tired to do much but watch tutorials for After Effects and get 2 left handed sketches finished.

(#157)

Neuropathic pain is hard to deal with, throw in musculoskeletal pain, and I'm in a fair amount of pain. Can't  sleep, I can't really do much since my feet are so painful to touch or walk on, my hands are numb and hurt. Its a type of pain that is hard to describe, feels on fire, like ants are crawling everywhere, and numb at the same time. I can't take anything for it so it is a case of just grin and bare it.

I don't write that often about MS, but today it is hard to ignore. Tomorrow is another day to try to get things done, and days like this I am glad we have a dishwasher lol

Comments

  1. What lovely birds. I am sorry you are in pain and I hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It breaks my heart that you suffer from this, Jennifer. Please watch for an e-mail from me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No one can understand what you describe unless they have felt it but it doesn't stop me from feeling tremendous empathy for your situation. I admire the way you did not give in to it but still got sketches done... good ones too! Hope tomorrow is much better.
    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sorry you are feeling so terribly poorly Jennifer. It must be really annoying to want to draw and paint and have your jolly MS kick in. I hope the pain goes away so you can get back to doing the things you love.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks Lisa :)

    thanks Chris for the nice email :)

    thank you Julie :) today is worse but just means more sitting on my butt doing digital work or watching cheesy horror movies lol

    thanks cindy :) its very annoying but could be worse, could loose my vision again

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3