Hop Hop Hop

Decided to make a cute tubby bunny in Sculptris. It is very simple and probably wont be pink when I am finished, but I might be in a pink art mood.

I wanted to keep the bunny cute so decided to just use spheres to build up the body instead of molding every part.

It needs a bit more work to add details and probably a bit more modeling, but I am liking how it looks so far.

Sculptris is free and pretty easy to use, can be a little buggy but its worth trying if a person wants to get started with 3D modeling.



Comments

  1. Awww, so cute! I love bunnies...

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute, thanks for the info on Sculptris.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this makes me smile and feel good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks Lisa :)

    yw Christine, its a good program to learn the basics for 3D work before looking into the more complex and expensive programs

    glad it made you smile Jo :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3