Weekly Book Wrap Up

I keep saying that I am done reading any King books but never learn. I'm only going to read his old books because at least those were fun to read.

 Sleeping BeautiesSleeping Beauties by Stephen King
My rating: 1 of 5 stars

Too long, too many characters and tries to be more smart than it actually is. This book needed a better editor, or two considering how long it is. You could have easily gotten rid of half of the book and half of the characters considering most of them do not do anything for most of the story.

View all my reviews


 

Jennifer's bookshelf: currently-reading

The Lie Tree
tagged: currently-reading
In Cold Blood
tagged: currently-reading
War and Peace
tagged: currently-reading

goodreads.com

2017 Reading Challenge

2017 Reading Challenge
Jennifer has read 39 books toward her goal of 40 books.
hide

Comments

  1. I have never read one of his books, I imagine too many horrible things as it is. One book to go!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow too bad about this latest book!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry the book disappointed you, I prefer the earlier works by some authors as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cindy, some of King's books are good, but he seems to be writing just because he can sell books at this point :/ def, better not to read is you don't like horror books

    Christine, I know I was lookin forward to reading it too

    Lisa, I guess I need to find more horror writer to read now lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3