Finished 3D Dragon

Finished dragon, and I was going to put wings on him but decided it would look better without them.

I put a very light scaly texture of almost the whole body, I didn't want him to be too bumpy but he needed a bit of texture just so he looked a bit better.





The top view and the belly view, I guess I could have put tiny scales all the way down his tail, but I can in the future if I need to. I'm trying to think of another mythical creature to do next that isn't a dragon, leaning towards something from Greek mythology but might change my mind and do something completely different.




Comments

  1. He looks very majestic in stature and colour.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's wonderful! I love the textures and colors. I'm a huge fan of the Greek myths, if you decide on one of their creatures I'm sure it will be wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks Christine :)

    thank you Lisa :) so many greek creature to choose from, I will keep looking tho :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome dragon ~ love it! Well done! Bravo!

    Happy Weekend to you,
    A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks amazing! So detailed and regal!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, I am a big fan of the colour and I vote for Medusa, all those wriggly snakes!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3