Weekly Book Wrap Up

How To Be Dead (The 'How To Be Dead' Grim Reaper Comedy Horror Series Book 1)How To Be Dead by Dave Turner
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Short easy read, almost too short but its just setting up the main characters and plot. Had its funny moments, Death is a laugh :D

View all my reviews


 
Drive (The Expanse, #0.1)Drive by James S.A. Corey
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

more like 3.5 stars. More for fans of The Expanse series than anyone else. Interesting story on how the Epstein drive was created and gives it a bit more of a personal character background. Also gives a bit more background info about how the problems between Earth and Mars started. Nothing really wrong with the story, it just felt a bit too short and some sections felt a little rushed.

View all my reviews


  The Churn (The Expanse, #0.2)The Churn by James S.A. Corey
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Another one for fans of The Expanse.

Explains a lot about Amos, gets rid of the mystery behind the character and actually makes a lot of sense as to why he is the way he is in the main books. The mystery is probably half the appeal of the character, I get that, but its nice knowing why a character is the way they are for a reason. And the reasons given in this story make sense for Amos.

View all my reviews 

 The Butcher of Anderson Station (The Expanse, #0.5)The Butcher of Anderson Station by James S.A. Corey
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

Another one for fans of The Expanse.

I didn't think this added anything to the story that you don't get from reading the main books. You can kind of figure out how and why the character is who he is just from reading them, this doesn't add anything to the characters personality or the story.

View all my reviews

Jennifer's bookshelf: currently-reading

Leviathan Wakes
really liked it
Really enjoyed reading this book :) Parts were funny, theres a bit of a mytery involved, some parts were exciting to read and there was a bit of horror thrown in as well. The main characters are what really makes this book. You do star...
tagged: currently-reading

goodreads.com

2018 Reading Challenge

2018 Reading Challenge
Jennifer has read 15 books toward her goal of 40 books.
hide

Comments

  1. Thanks for the reviews this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am watching The Expanse on The Netflix or The Stan, other streaming. I have never read the books. I don’t think I will!! I read Stephen Donaldson’s The Gap series and I am still,not ready to commit to something else like it!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3